- Shower, as it is best to wait 12-24 hours after the session to bathe.
- Remove crystals, silk, and large pieces of leather (ie: boots, belts).
- Keep thoughts positive.
- A prayer or affirmation can help, “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all the
healing energy. Thank you”. This can be mentally repeated throughout the session to
allow better absorption. A wandering mind is normal. Simply acknowledge your
thoughts, dismiss them, and repeat your affirmation.
- Refrain from showering or bathing for 12-24 hours.. Energy can take this long to fully assimilate.
- Eat light and easy to digest foods like partially cooked vegetables, soups, or stews.
Digesting heavy, red meats can use up a lot of energy.
- Sleepiness after is normal. Rest is recommended. Your regular routine can be
continued. However, excessive activities, emotions, or exercises is not recommended.
- Continue to keep your thoughts about the healing and your health state positive.
- Salt baths can be beneficial, repeat 1-2x/week to clean the energy field around your
body, resulting in cleaner and stronger energy centers: Dissolve two pounds of regular table salt/sea salt (not Epsom salt, as this has a different effect) into a tub full of enough to cover your whole body and soak for 20- 30 minutes. Rinse off salt by regular shower afterward.
- Completing the Twin Hearts Meditation by Master Choa Kok Sui on a regular basis will continue the cleansing and healing process. This meditation can also induce a state of mental peace. Twin Hearts Meditation is available on iTunes, and is also known as the Planetary Meditation for Peace, as the extra energy harnessed will flow through you to Mother Earth. Here is a link to a short version of this meditation